Ten things about ME!
1. My husband and love of my life is a musician, so we are a family of creatives! (See video of his song below)
2. My son, Jericho Lee, is the greatest thing I've ever done with my life, even when he drools all over me.
3. I have a 10 year old Yorkie that looks like he's only 10 months. He's that annoying family member, but nonetheless, we love him the same.
4. I could eat Mexican food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and be perfectly content.
5. I have a Bachelors and Masters degree and currently teach at Tunstall High School. Next year, I will be a part-time tutor and full-time photographer!
6. I don't like horror movies, but for some reason LOVE American Horror Story and Bates Motel.
7. I love flea markets!
8. I have 8 chickens that I swear think my son is a chicken as well.
9. Coca-Cola is my coffee!
10. I truly believe that life is beautiful.
As a photographer, I aim to tell the stories of people’s lives. I aim to turn people and their emotions into great works of art, to drive out the happiness in people’s lives even amongst the frustration and chaos of getting ready, picking out clothes for sessions, or making children behave. In the end, people see the beauty within their own lives. Photographs are “soul catchers” like that. They capture the happiness within.