Senior Model Application
Mariah Springs Photography is now accepting applications for our Senior Model Program for the Class of 2019! You must be currently in the 11th grade to apply. I will accept applications during the months of March and April and contact chosen models in May. The group session will be in June after schools are out, and we will discuss the best time for everyone to come!
Senior Models are a small handpicked group of seniors chosen to become part of our “official models.” This elite group receives a free and fun group session plus discount on your personal senior session for being the Class of 2019 “faces” of Mariah Springs Photography.
Senior Models are chosen in order to promote Mariah Springs Photography and spread the love of awesome photographs amongst their friends! Any student that will be a senior during the 2018-2019 school year may apply. A maximum number of seniors from each high school will be chosen.
As a Mariah Springs Photography Model you receive:
• Fun group sessions with photos posted on social media and in any ads including but not limited to Showcase Magazine. One shoot will be with Lizzy Lou Boutique in downtown Danville.
• 15% off all packages + products you order for your own personal senior session!
Terms & Conditions are listed below for all Senior Models. The legal guardian of the Senior Model must sign a model release, allowing us to use your images for advertising purposes. A $100 plus tax retainer is due at the time of booking your personal session to secure date (my regular sitting fee). Mariah Springs Photography reserves the right to approve or decline choices of Senior Models at her discretion.
What is expected of me as a Senior Model?
• Sign the Model Release form and fill out the Senior Model Application and purchase an outfit for your session (Last year we did the white dresses above. It does NOT have to be an expensive outfit. I will come up with a concept and then let each girl know what she needs. We will work together on this once our creative theme is picked!)
• Pose for Senior Portraits during your group shoot to get promotional shots plus your additional full shoot (15% discount on all digital images and products you order) to get your awesome senior photos!
• Promote us! – essentially anyone you come in contact with that may be looking for a Senior Photographer.
• A positive, clean, fun, energetic outlook on life. We reserve the right to IMMEDIATELY drop you as a Senior Model if it comes to our attention you are participate in any illegal activities or activities which could be deemed harmful to our reputation. We want positive influences and role models in our portraits.
• Share your Senior Model group portraits on your Facebook page and Instagram. At no point in time will we require you to keep a photo as your profile photo for a certain amount of time, but we would greatly appreciate it it you did chose to put our photo as your profile photo.
• ANY photo placed on the web (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, etc) must include our watermark.
• Mariah Springs Photography must be the sole photographer for your senior photographs. If you utilize a secondary senior photographer, we reserve the right to drop you as a Senior Model (Getting your prom photos done by someone else is totally fine!)
To sum it all up, we want you to have an amazing Senior Portrait experience, and we will do everything to ensure you have that experience. In return, we need your help spreading the good word about the Senior Portraits we took of you!!! If you love the portraits you receive, SING IT FROM THE ROOFTOP for us.
YOUR PERSONAL SENIOR SESSION:
- DOES still require a $100 plus tax sitting fee like everyone else, but you DO receive 15% off of ALL of your purchases of packages, digital images, prints, portraits, albums, etc.
Please click the following link to see my current pricing (some changes may be made at the beginning of the year including adding products or slight pricing changes):
FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW AFTER SHOWING THE DETAILS ABOVE AND PRICING GUIDE TO YOUR LEGAL GUARDIAN:
Do NOT apply for this position UNLESS you have shown this to your parents/legal guardian: